Friday, November 21, 2008

Picture of Jorgan


So at my doctor's appointment this week I expressed some concern about the lack of movement I was feeling from Jorgan. The doctor said that it was still early enough in the pregnancy that not feeling something every day is ok. But since I was worried, and the ultrasound machine was right there in the room, he said we could take a look. Yah! It was just a little peak at his heart, and a picture of his face. Everything is fine, of course, oh how we worry.... So here's a little peak!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

How fun! I completely understand about the worrying...I've worried alot...maybe because I haven't seen a doctor yet. But we have insurance Dec 1st and I have an appt scheduled for Dec 5th!!!!!

Kyla Folkestad said...

Oh, I'm soo excited about Jorgan. He's going to be a sweetheart mamas baby. Euan wasn't a huge mover either....so theres my prediction, he'll be mild mannered baby...maybe he'll be the voice of reason for elizazbeth and rachel:) I can see it now, "Lizzie, it's not a good idea to cover rachel head to toe with moms make-up. If you insist on doing it, at least keep it confined to her face."

Sommer said...

HI Janine! I found your blog! The babe looks great!

Sommer

Kirsty Michaelis said...

That is so cool! Its an actual face...kinda weird.