Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3 Weeks... We're Making It!


Three kids is quite a trip. Luckily one still sleeps a lot and the other two are just glad that daddy has been around a lot. We are all feeling good and are happy to have a new person to play with at home. Just thought that I'd update with a few photos. He's growing fast and already is looking so different to me. We've been working on the double chin and it seems to be coming along well. Pretty soon you'll no longer be able to see any neck!

3 comments:

Missi said...

Glad to hear you're making it! :) I was wondering how you all were doing with the new addition. Cute photos! Looks like Elizabeth is magnifying her calling as Big Sister. :)

Marianne said...

He's handsome. Hang in there! It gets better and better.

Anonymous said...

You guys are the greatest. He is a doll and the big sisters are wonderful. I am so glad you are all mine!! (Okay, I will share you with the Peacocks) ;->