Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good News!

So I think that it is just our lot in life to have really fussy babies. We love our little Jorgan, but it has been rough on everyone for him to be so fussy all the time. Not to mention the fact that he is constantly hurting!
On Monday Josh called the pediatrician and it was decided that it is finally time to medicate the baby that never stops screaming. It has been an incredible blessing. We starting him on Zantac, an acid reducer, Monday night. On Thursday morning I got up and fed Jorgan, then laid him down on the floor so I could get some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and whispered to Josh, "Listen.... no crying!"
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have such a sweet baby. He smiles constantly now! There's more smiling than crying... I love it!

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, I'm so happy that he is better, but so sorry to hear how hard it has been. Jane is a bit collicky at night, crying and crying, but just in the evening/night.

Anonymous said...

Better living through pharmaceuticals! Jorgan is wonderful and a sweetie.

Marianne said...

Hooray for medicine. I've had babies that needed that too, it's nicer for everybody when they get what they need. I'm glad you figured it out!

Emily and James said...

I'm so happy for you and the family that was figured out. What a blessing!

Raunee said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see the kids!

Suzanne Affleck said...

Hooray for medication! Sarah is getting four teeth at once so Tylenol has been Mommy's best friend for a few days.