This is Josh writing. I just had to take these pictures. It just goes to show you that boys and girls are wired differently. It can't be that I always gave him cars and trucks to play with ;0) A little backround on these pictures as follows: I was reading my email and Jorgan "kneed" up to me, (he wasn't crawling or walking) pushing his Tonka truck and holding a hot wheel car. I just had to take a picture of my son's masculinity!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Daddy Is So Proud!!!
This is Josh writing. I just had to take these pictures. It just goes to show you that boys and girls are wired differently. It can't be that I always gave him cars and trucks to play with ;0) A little backround on these pictures as follows: I was reading my email and Jorgan "kneed" up to me, (he wasn't crawling or walking) pushing his Tonka truck and holding a hot wheel car. I just had to take a picture of my son's masculinity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Jorgan!! You are the MAN!
Look at how cute he is! Guess who's turning one soon! Time flies so fast!
Post a Comment