So, my goal is to capture some of our "everyday" family memories. Here are 2 pictures of an everday occurence at our house. Everyone in our house needs a little bit of alone time everyday... especially me! So, while Rachel and Jorgan are nappping, Elizabeth gets to chill on the couch all by herself for about an hour and a half. She loves this special time of day because she gets to decide what she wants to watch. Whether it's PBS cartoons or a movie, she gets to pick without having to compromise or share with Rachel!
We used to try and change it up, sometimes she would get to read books, sometimes play computer games, sometimes watch tv. But I've noticed as she's gotten older that she really enjoys just being able to lie on the couch for a while!
I sure love this sweet girl! She has such a tender heart and a quick whit! She makes me smile everyday! I know these quiet time days won't last forever, just until first grade, but I still wanted to capture the memory of her sweet face as she asks me, "mom... why are you taking my picture?"
4 comments:
What a cutie! Its shocking how quickly the time flies. I meeting you guys when she was born. It seems like just yesterday, yet I know a ton has happened, it just flies by SO fast.
I'm inspired by your example to log down more 'everyday memories'.
Way to go Janine! Taking it and applying it already! Love it! I need to be better at my blog too.
She's a beautiful girl! I sure miss you guys! I think Alayna enjoys her quiet time too. She loves to watch tv, so she usually watches a movie also.
I too really love that precious girl. She is amazing!
Post a Comment