She can also shower and dress herself and give herself her own medications. She doesn't want my help with anything anymore... oh, except cleaning her room... that is too hard to do alone...
Well, since they are growing up, we've decided that they can help with the dishes every night. So here are my new dishwashers!!
They rinse all the dishes and set them on the counter so that I can load them into the dishwasher. They also help clear the table and put food away. For now, it is almost more work to have them help than it is to do it myself, but hopefully the training will pay off soon! So I don't leave Jorgan out... he is excellent at unloading the dishwasher! Just beware of glass because if you don't catch him fast enough he'll throw a plate on the floor!
3 comments:
OK, wow. I am impressed!
Brandon has decide he's now old enough for allowance, and has asked for extra chores! Yay for older kids!
Way to go Janine. Just wait, they will be a big help soon!
Post a Comment