I remember back when Elizabeth was four, she would excitedly tell me all of the things that she would be able to do when she turned five. Well, on September 20th, our oldest child turned five years old. When we asked her how old she was, she stated, "I'm a whole hand!" Now you all understand why we love her so much! These are some pictures of her birthday party. We were lucky to have most of the Peacock family there along with Brielle and Sydney. (friends from her primary class)
This is Elizabeth's birthday cake made lovingly with 4 cake mixes! She wanted a castle cake and although we are not professionals, I think we did a bang up good job.

Elizabeth is just brimming with excitement because she FINALLY gets to blow out the candles.

It took two breaths to blow out all of the candles but I'm sure her wish was for great parents! Wish granted :)

Now we come to the favorite part of birthdays, Presents!!!!

4 comments:
happy bd my whole hand sweetie.
Happy birthday Liz. We are so happy your five!! Great cake Janine!!!
Ya, well... I can't take all the credit! Josh always has a lot to do with cakes at our house... Besides! I think it's funny that it looks like it's just about to fall over.
that cake is amazing! I didn't even think about making a cake this year, I don't know how you do it! Looks like you had a good time, we missed you guys at gages party this year.
Post a Comment