Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Sick Little Man


This week Jorgan has been a bit under the weather. Not quite sure what the problem was, but for several days we couldn't get him to eat much, I had to coerce him into eating ice cream, and he was really grumpy which is completely not like him. One night after he had hardly eaten anything all day and after not napping at all he wouldn't go to sleep at bed time. After letting him cry in bed for about 10 minutes, which he never does either, we got him up figuring he must be starving. The poor little guy was really shaky and just sobbing. We were finally able to get him to take a bite of cheese and then before we knew it he was shoving down everything we gave him. Once he got started we couldn't stop him! This is him taking his first few bites of cheese. It was so cute because he was sobbing and chewing at the same time and he wouldn't let go of me.


Once he was pretty full of cheese, bananas, and milk, he was ready to play. Here he is enjoying his mommy and daddy alone time, walking on the counter and getting into cupboards he usually can't reach. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Raunee said...

I'm glad he's feeling better! Alone time with parents is the best!

Judy Anne said...

I sure do love that boy and I am glad he is feeling better.