Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Valentine's Day

Instead of buying a box of Valentines for Elizabeth to take to school, we decided to make homemade Valentines... 25 home made Valentines is rough work... Just writing each kid's name on the envelope took us 3 days!! But Elizabeth did do them all herself! Then it took another 2 days to put the cards together... What an adventure!
Then we made a Valentine's card for daddy! That was really fun... and then hiding it was even more fun... and then keeping it a secret was the best!


We don't spend much money on Valentine's day, so Josh and I each made one another a card and the kids made their card for daddy. Then I came home to a surprise! Roses! Except that Rachel told me on the way home that her and daddy had bought me flowers and put them on the table for a surprise for me... Oh, well! It was still a surprise because I wasn't expecting it!

1 comment:

Judy Anne said...

Happy Valentines day to all!