Sunday, February 22, 2009

We are now officially "The Scott Family Five"



This is Jorgan on Feb. 21, 2009. I guess at this point Janine is still attached.This is Jorgan about 20 secs. old. Isn't he good-looking. Janine did most excellent. She rocked it. That smile on Janine's face means, "I am soooo glad that I am not pregnant anymore!" And because she carried him for nine months, I guess she gets to hold him first, at least I got to cut the cord. In case anyone noticed, that ring on top of his head is where they attached the suction cup to him because the little stinker was face up and having a hard time getting around all those bones in mommy. I guess being a boy wasn't different enough for him, he had to come out differently than his sisters too! We still love him anyways.As always, we need to see how big this kid is. He was 7 lbs and 4 oz. He was 19 and 3/4 in long. That makes him the tallest at birth but the second heaviest. (Liz still holds that title weighing in at 7 lbs and 10 oz.)I guess being out of mommy isn't so bad after all. I can at least stretch out!It's about time I got to hold him. He was already 3 minutes old. (3 excruciating minutes mind you :) He definitely looks cool. Welcome to our family. We Love Jorgan.

12 comments:

Sommer said...

Hooray! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!

The Odd Couple said...

Yeah! He is sooo adorable. Congratulations!

Leigh said...

AWESOME!! Congrats. So excited for you guys. Janine....gets lots of rest. Wish we were near to help out.

Marianne said...

Congrats! He's beautiful. And such a lucky boy to be in your awesome family.

Emily and James said...

Congrats you guys! He so too cute! Glad to hear mommy and baby are doing well!

Maria Olsen said...

Yeah...another difficult boy. Congrats and enjoy him!!

Anonymous said...

WE love little Jorgan. I can't wait to spoil him rotten...oh he is already spoiled wanting to come out His Own Way!!!!

Suzanne Affleck said...

Yeah Janine! You almost have your body to yourself again! Way to go!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Josh and Janine!! Cute, Cute family! (This is your cousin Natalie)

Sula said...

Congratulations on the healthy addition to your family! He is adorable!

Missi said...

Congrats on your new baby! He's a cutie! Hope you're all doing well and getting enough sleep! ;)

Kelly said...

Congrats!!! I just linked to your blog from Sommer's and saw your adorable little Jorgan. He is a cutie. I hope everyone is doing well and getting some sleep. I can't wait to see him when we get back from Connecticut. See you soon. Take care.