I can't believe that it has been a year already since he was born. Where did the time go? Life seems to be flying by!
We sure love having this little man in our family. He has added a new dimension to our lives. He is definitely the life of the party over here. He does anything and everything to make us all laugh. Jorgan and Rachel have a special bond I think because Rachel gives him so much attention. She's always saying, "Mom, I think Jorgan likes me!". He laughs at her so much. Elizabeth and Jorgan are a cute pair because Elizabeth is old enough to play with him and help him do things. She holds his hands and walks him around he house, and she helps him with his puzzle (He takes the pieces out and hands them to her, then she puts them all back in the puzzle so that he can then take them all out and hand them to her all over again).
He had a blast at his little party with every one paying attention to him constantly. Josh and I made him a cake, about 5 times to big for a kid his size, and then we gave him the whole thing. He took a little taste and then looked up and said, "Mmmmm" then kept on going for more.
Grandma, Grandpa, Jacob, Uncle Ben, Aunt Celeste, Madelynn, Aunt Bridgette, and Billy all came to see him. He loved showing off how he can walk and watching everyone clap for him when he was successful!
He is such a sweet baby, and we love him so much. He has truly brought more happiness to our home than I could have ever imagined. Jorgan, we love you! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy birthday! He is such a cute little guy!
I love first birthdays! He is so cute!
Happy Birthday! He looks so cute!!
Post a Comment