The girls and I decided to make some pink cupcakes today in celebration of the upcoming valentine's day. Well, if you know how things work at my house, then you know that I am not the "baker" here. If there are goodies at my house, they are made by Josh.
And this is why...
I didn't have a cake mix, so we made a white cake from scratch and added pink coloring. I'm not sure what we did wrong, but they didn't get big and fluffy like they are supposed to. In fact, instead of getting big and fluffy, they just spilled out over the edges causing burning and lots of smoke! I had to open the doors and windows since I didn't want the smoke detector to wake up Jorgan...
The girls, however, are very proud of their creations and thought they tasted great! Honestly the taste isn't awful, they just look miserable!
4 comments:
The important thing is having a fun time with your girls. Our baking creations don't always turn out looking professional either but we always have fun and my girls feel proud of themselves for helping. If all else fails, we have a little cup of ice cream afterwards. :)
I'm all about the way it looks, but Chris and the kids always remind me that it doesn't matter! At least the girls had a great time with their mom and they were happy!
They tasted good...but I didn't know they were 'heart-shaped' until I read your blog. What fun!!
They looked great according to AJ who knew they were cake when he saw the picture. So well done!
Post a Comment