Friday, November 26, 2010

Ellensburg Snow

When we got to Ellensburg it was much colder than we could have ever realized. The temperature stayed between -8 and about 20 degrees the entire time we were there! The kids loved the snow though... I couldn't believe how much they wanted to play outside!
So here are pictures of them playing in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's house.




















This was so funny! After watching Josh shovel the sidewalk, Rachel decided to take a turn. Except that she wasn't strong enough to control the shovel. She would pick it up and then you'd hear, "whoa.. whoa..." as she was falling over and spinning around trying to gain control. I was laughing so hard!






And of course this is Jorgan at 3pm after not sleeping at all in the car and then tromping around in the snow all afternoon. Josh said he laid him on the bed, gave him his blanket, and he was gone! So cute!

2 comments:

Maria Olsen said...

I love snow!! No snowman?

Janine Scott said...

I know it was a bummer... the snow was so dry you couldn't even form a small snowball...