I think it is Elizabeth that is missing the sun and the warmth the most. Every day for school she begs me to let her wear a skirt. It's just too cold! I can't send her off to school knowing that she'll be freezing, so I never let her wear them. Sometimes after school she'll come home and change into a skirt and that seems to keep her satisfied. Until Saturday when Elizabeth and I were going to go on a date... She already had a skirt on, but I told her that she needed to have pants on if we were going to go on a date. It was like 30 degrees outside! So after a long discussion about why she had to wear pants, she came out of her room like this!

Josh and I were laughing so hard! Maybe I should have let her wear that! But I guess sometimes I forget that it doesn't really matter what other people think. I did make her take it off.
We had a great date though! We had dinner at Applebee's, then we went jeans shopping. It was really fun to get to talk with just Elizabeth. She was able to tell me about her friends at school and play tic tac toe with my undivided attention. She was so sweet the whole time! I really love her sweet-fun personality. I hope I can always show her how much I love her!
1 comment:
invest in some leggings. It will allow for skirt wearing with warm boots which keeps there legs warm. Lilly wears legging all winter long, so she can wear skirts. Just a tip.
Post a Comment