Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jorgan is 2!


I LOVE 2 Year olds!! Especially this one! He is super sweet (loves to snuggle and gives cute kisses), really funny (plays jokes on us all the time... like when I know he has a stinky diaper, so I say, "Who is stinky?" and he points to Daddy), has a cute little voice that we rarely understand, loves to sing songs (his favorite right now is The Wise Man and the Foolish Man... he can do all the actions), and adores babies (he takes Rachel's new doll all around the house carrying her on his shoulders or tucks her into bed with his blanket not forgetting to say prayers and sing a song!)
I can't believe he is 2 already... It was really fun to have a birthday party for him because he was so excited about everything!



Ever time he opened a gift he would be upset to put it down for another one. But once we promised that we would take it out of the package and give it right back and then stick a new present in his hands he would be satisfied.



He was eating up all the attention! He had the biggest smile on his face I have ever seen while we all sang Happy Birthday to him. And then actually being the one to get to blow out the candles all by himself was really something else!


He loves his airplane from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Dwayne... he flies it around all day making whooshing sounds... and he is quite particular about making sure all the people are on board!


My family gave him several Shake and Go cars... which were the hit of the party... I wish I had captured the amazement on his face when he saw Buzz Lightyear go zooming across the floor! Priceless! This is a picture of Jorgan after he told both Josh and I that we were not allowed to catch woody after he let him go... only Uncle Yann was allowed to play with him!


Here the kids are playing with the new bubble machine outside in the freezing cold! I thought they were crazy... so I took a picture and went inside!
Happy Birthday Little Man!!!

3 comments:

Maria Olsen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! Love the cake, so cute! Kids have fire in the veins, so they don't get cold until they are bored!

Raunee said...

He's so cute! I'm glad he had such a fun birthday!

Judy Anne said...

This looks like a great party! I am glad he likes the airplane and is careful with the men. Happy Birthday my little man! Grandma loves you lots and lots!