Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Funny Kids!

So the kids are playing and I decided that I would get a few candid pictures of them. I grab the camera and head back to the bedrooms where they are playing. I peak around the corner to see Rachel putting herself into this laundry basket. You can barely see her, but inside she is yelling, "Hi MOM!" and wiggling her fingers out the bottom. What a goof!




Then I catch this picture of Jorgan playing with the toys on his shelf. As soon as he hears the camera he races towards me. So I am trying to catch a picture of lil' mr. speed as he is racing to get a grab at the camera.



Things turn into an all out battle as he's giggling and chasing me around trying to catch me. Here's just a couple of cute shots I got of him as he's crawling all over me desperately trying to grab the camera.






I think he's the cutest little boy I have ever seen!!!

4 comments:

Raunee said...

I love play time when everyone is getting along! Cute pics!

Leigh said...

SUPER CUTE kids!!

Cami said...

He is adorable! I have been meaning to call you, can I still take you up on your offer to come and hang out? What day is good for you?

Anonymous said...

I agree!