Yesterday and today it has been perfect! 70s and 80s all day with bright sunshine! We are really lucky to be in such a beautiful place. I think tomorrow we will go down to the lake and do some swimming! YES!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
It's cold here!
For the past week, this is how the kids have been playing. With coats, long pants, and tennis shoes. I can't believe how cold it is! Luckily it usually starts to warm up after lunch, but still somedays only into the 60s.



Yesterday and today it has been perfect! 70s and 80s all day with bright sunshine! We are really lucky to be in such a beautiful place. I think tomorrow we will go down to the lake and do some swimming! YES!
Yesterday and today it has been perfect! 70s and 80s all day with bright sunshine! We are really lucky to be in such a beautiful place. I think tomorrow we will go down to the lake and do some swimming! YES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are burning up down here. How about shipping some of that cool air down here.
Holy cow it's August and you're in coats! I'm scared to think what happens in the winter time up there. :)
Post a Comment