I've had a roll of butcher paper in my closet for a long time and I haven't used it much. So this week I took it outside and taped it to the patio. Then I got every color of paint that we had and put each color on a paper plate, put the kids in swimsuits, and said "go for it!"
They thought it was really fun to get to paint with their feet. It was fun to watch them mix colors and come up with crazy designs. Jorgan thought that the paint might taste good, so the first thing he did was stick a huge finger-full of blue paint in his mouth. Luckily, he didn't like it so he didn't try it again! Here are the pictures from our little adventure!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a fun art project! Looks like the kids had a great time! It's moments like this that they will remember!!
What a fun mom you are! Your kids are adorable.
Those are some really cute pics!
I love to squish the paint between our toes.
Post a Comment