At night Josh and I check on the kids before we go to bed. When I saw Jorgan asleep like this propped up in the corner of his bed, I had to stifle my laugh! Josh ran and got the camera, and even with the bright flash in the dark room he didn't wake up! I did lay him down and cover him up before we went to bed, but he was sure cute sleeping sitting up!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sleeping Baby
At night Josh and I check on the kids before we go to bed. When I saw Jorgan asleep like this propped up in the corner of his bed, I had to stifle my laugh! Josh ran and got the camera, and even with the bright flash in the dark room he didn't wake up! I did lay him down and cover him up before we went to bed, but he was sure cute sleeping sitting up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That doesn't look too comfortable!!
It's amazing that he can even be sleeping! I agree, it doesn't look very comfortable!
Post a Comment