So last week was a bad week for cooking. I just loose the energy to create a meal sometimes! So on this day it took me forever to decide what we were going to eat for dinner. By the time I had decided it was getting really close to dinner time, and of course I had chosen an all time favorite, Quiche, which takes over an hour to prepare and bake. To top it off, I didn't even have a refrigerated pie crust to cut down the time. But since nothing else sounded good to me, I was determined to make my quiche. Since I had to make my own pie crust, and I knew that the kids were going to be really hungry soon, I let them help me bake and eat Pie Crust Cookies! Thank goodness for my mom who always baked us pie crust cookies at Thanksgiving when she baked pies!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Pie Crust Cookies
So last week was a bad week for cooking. I just loose the energy to create a meal sometimes! So on this day it took me forever to decide what we were going to eat for dinner. By the time I had decided it was getting really close to dinner time, and of course I had chosen an all time favorite, Quiche, which takes over an hour to prepare and bake. To top it off, I didn't even have a refrigerated pie crust to cut down the time. But since nothing else sounded good to me, I was determined to make my quiche. Since I had to make my own pie crust, and I knew that the kids were going to be really hungry soon, I let them help me bake and eat Pie Crust Cookies! Thank goodness for my mom who always baked us pie crust cookies at Thanksgiving when she baked pies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved pie crust cookies too. That looks like so much fun!
That's a good idea!
Post a Comment